Why nice guys finish last. I m one of them... wish I could change myself?

16

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't stop being nice! Nice guys might have to wait a long time to find the right girl, but when they do, its much better than if they we're mean guys who disrespect and objectify girls. Just wait and you'll find the girl of your dreams.

Most Helpful Guy

• This always happens when you don't separate your intentions with your actions.
    For example a girl that just had a break up you like her and want to be with her.
    Nice guy that finish last: becomes her best friend, doesn't make a move and gets friendzone, then feel bad when another guy takes her.
    Smart guy: be there for her, but when the time is right make the move and be confident, be that person who would make that girl forget about his ex, and keep her.
    In both situations you were nice, but the outcome was different, why because you know what you wanted and had what it takes to get it.

You don't need to stop been a nice guy, you just have to make sure you know when to stop been the nice guy and focus on what you want. Otherwise you will always please others and then please yourself.

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• amen to that brother, i'm that guy and i see the same thing happen

i'm kinda in a place where i'm trying not to be the nice guy anymore, but only thing that achieved is the lady of my dreams starts hating me, new girls i meet dont want to talk to me anymore because i'm not hot enough to be the asshole guy they want
    XD

• Same here. Wish they could see... even we have heart

• Those crazy bitches doesn't even know what they want.

• true that

• Nice guys finish last because you don't show self worth. If you give off the signals that you don't value yourself, why should you?

If you show a girl that you're lucky to be with her, she'll feel it and think you're lucky to be with her.

You need to treat it more casually and not make it a quest to get a girl. Just make yourself have a fun life and flirt with girls on the side

• I don't know what i m doing wrong. I m a structural engg. And doing good in life. I m settled. Good bank balance. But still got a void. seems all these things r meaningless.

• I'm a genuinely nice guy. When I'm with a girl I'll do anything she wants and buy her anything. But I also assert my dominance to other men who are around us. It never hurts to be nice but you also have to show girls that you can protect them and can show dominance over other men.

• Yes nice guys finish last. but they end up bagging beautiful memories.

• If you refer to them as crazy bitches maybe you aren't as nice as you think you are

• Man they r turning me into something i m not. I never refer to them like that... but , you do everything 4 them, nd when u need them the most they leave u.