How honest could a female be?

31

What Girls Said 3

• Some people sugarcoat things to make others feel better and say its a whitelie. It varies from person to person what honesty means yknow.

From my experience, yeah guys are more straightforward and open about their faults but the girls i know tend to just avoid talking about things or lie about their insecurities. Growing up, it is a phase that i even had to go through.

Give them time to open up to you, or feel confortable in their shoes. Its not easy being human

• Depends on the person, gender, not included. Some people are honest to a fault.

• Someones gender doesn't matter when it comes to how honest can someone be.

What Guys Said 1

• That depends on the situation, and the motives. Some friends of mine have lied to me to make me feel better, I know they were lying but I accepter their motivating talk. It help me out on the hard moments of life.
    Also basically they can be dishonest when they need to for them to be able to get out of certain situations.
    How often they do it that depends on the person.