Does this mean he’s not done with me yet if he still gets jealous?

He dumped me and said “it’s over. I’m done. Move on” but he messaged me, really mad, jealous because of something I did. He told me not to do it again. Does it mean he’s not done yet?

• He is not done
    65%(11)59%(16)Vote50%(5)
  • Doesn’t mean that
    35%(6)41%(11)Vote50%(5)

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait wait wait please dont say it like that ur not something someone can use. And throw away.. And manipulate you because of something you've done you should be asking yourself if are you done with him if I was you I'd be saying yes ask yourself why did he say it was over why did he say it was done probably because you weren't giving him something that he wanted tell him to bite you and move on look at yourself in the mirror and smile I would bet a hundred bucks you're beautiful you need to find more confidence need to find yourself and think about what you want and how you want to be treated like I said you're probably a beautiful smart caring woman that deserves way more than that you pick and choose when you're done if somebody treats you like like that don't accept it you're worth way more than that

Most Helpful Girl

• If youve clearly broken up then he has no right to get mad like this. This is him trying to retain his control over you to feel power even if he doesn't mean to. You need to be strong and let him know that he made the choice not to be with you so he doesn't have a right to control you. and most importantly you can't let him. x

What Guys Said 8

• He's emotional, irrational, bad at processing his feelings, insecure with his decision, and is taking it out on you. You probably don't want to have a person like that in your life, and I recommend being your own person, and to not be at all hung up on some guy who told you that he doesn't want you.

• No, basically he doesn't want you to move on, instead he wants you to continue thinking about him while he is free and good (it's a matter of ownership). Typical behavior of a bastard (I know because I am one.. I do the same from time to time but some women are stupid and they like it..)

• Relationships don't just turn off like a switch. He's probably just reacting badly since he's in the process of getting over you and the emotions are still raw.

• Why do you care? He sounds like a total waste of your life.

• no it means he is a control freak and doesn't want to see you happy.

• Why do you care? Tell him to get the f**k out of your life. Then do that thing again.

• Block him gurl

• "You're so sexy beautiful, and everybody wants a taste, that's why..."

What Girls Said 6

• He doesn’t want you but needs to make sure nobody else does either. Very selfish. Try to forget him.

• It doesn't mean a thing

• His done move on.

• Just means he think he's can still control your life.
    cut him loose.

• Nope when he gets jealous there’s still a lot of emotions involved BUT not the good kind.

• if he's still angry over something or is jealous about whatever, he's definitely not over it or else why would he get jealous/angry? id just leave him entirely (don't get back together with him, seems like a bad idea to me)