Can tinder work? Any successful relationships?

I made it clear I don't want a hookup on tinder. Is it possible that I could find someone?

16

Most Helpful Guy

• Anything can work. Tinder will bring you a lot of interest if you look good in the photo. Most of those guys will be a waste of time but that's true on any dating site.

Most Helpful Girl

• Absolutely. I found my boyfriend on tinder. My best friend found her boyfriend on tinder and her sister found her boyfriend there too! It's definitely worth a shot!

What Guys Said 5

• I don't think so

• Tinder isn't generally where one finds meaningful relationships. However, it can happen. Just don't expect it or get disappointed when it happens. An app that basically asks you to rate somebody on their looks is not conductice to fruitful relationships.

• If you made it clear then it's clear, saw it work more than a cew times.

• I never found a match on tinder...

But one night stands and stuff

Yes it worked for my friends

• It's possible. You'll have to wade through a sea of dicks till you find someone, but as a whole, tinder is for hooking up. Maybe try POF

• I'll make an account on POF. Thank you!

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!