How do I leave a toxic relationship?

i know it might seem as simple as backing bags and never returning. my guy works for me as a driver. without him my business will stand still. he refuses to train another driver. we dont have sex. and spending time together is like being friends. this relationship is killing me. its lonely. i feel that i need a guy. when i ask him to talk about it he becomes rude. refuses to work ( i can not be late for orders at all , industry will shut me down ) starts screaming there is no god and nothing he does is good enough. he makes me seem ungrateful. i am not happy. this is not fun , i feel like i am single. i get 0 emotional support or sex. :( . i want out. without it turning violent or hatefull.

211

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 10

• It's easy to find another driver. I feel like you're using this as an excuse not to leave. You know you want to and you know it's the right thing to do, but you're scared to.
    Step 1: stop giving yourself excuses. Find another driver
    Step 2: drop him and leave

• Find a replacement driver, fire him and bring on the new driver the same day. Drop him like a bad habit.

• You're in a spot. You say a driver, what kind? Gotta wonder what kind of training is needed, that you can't fire him. And have someone hired to replace him.

• i have found drivers but he chases them. we stay together in my grans house. i have asked him to leave his behaviour gets awkward.

• Fire him at work for his poor behavior, have a driver ready. Break up with him and tell him to leave.

Don't let this guy run your life, it's your business and your life

• Start looking out for experienced drivers. This relationship you have is ways past dead.

• If no other way search yourself another job somewhere else and shut down the business.

• Just leave. It's that simple. Break up with him in public so he's less likely to get violent. If he ever threatens violence after the breakup, get a restraining order

• It's not that hard to find another driver, what kind of driver you need?

• Get a nother driver

• Smh wow you using...

• The only way is by cutting all contact, it is down to you

What Girls Said 1

• end it as soon as possible