I'm a so confused with my Ex Girlfriend?

So we broke up three months ago and she is still talking about how bad I am, Im not a man, on an on. All this time passed and she still talking about me. WTF?

Most Helpful Guy

• Did you hurt her? What did you do?

• I broke up with her because she cussed out my dad and acting really immature about dealing with tough situations.

• So she is salty?

• Yea bruh it has been three months and she unblocked me on Facebook etc. I just told her I am mentally compromised and she still continued and I told her I need to get a place for us because at the time my father was also on the lease with us. This whole thing didn't even have anything to do with me, It was my father invited my older brother in the house. After we told him couldn't because my brother hated her and it was negative. Tell you the truth shit was stupid lol!

What Girls Said 3

• Some women hold a grudge.

• She's being bitter and immature. Take no notice and move on with your life. If people take her seriously then that is their problem. But most people notice a bitter and salty ex when they see one.

• She's still hurting but dude who cares move on!!

• I thought everything was settled... you got a new girl or got back together, i don't recall

• No... its still on going but I been focused on myself and if it does happen I'll have my own place And i created a place with no negativity.

What Guys Said 1

• The more an ex talks bad about you, the more they miss you.

• It's almost like they say bad things to try to convince themselves they are better off.