I need advice and I feel depressed I don't know what to do?

Hey everybody so I feel depressed and this is because a girl who I loved talking to cut me out of her life. So I have spoke to this girl almost everyday for about five months up until two weeks ago when she told me she doesn't want to talk to me no more, and the thing that confused me is to why since I haven't done anything to hurt her or upset her. If anything I have been supportive of her every time she feels down and the thing is she told me stories of her past and everything that happens in her life as she has depression, anxiety and bipolar disorder so I felt like I was a person who she could trust. I thought she was perfect for me as well. It hurts that after talking for so long and having fun she all of a sudden doesn't want to associate with me anymore as that what she said to me. Then she deletes me from Facebook and Snapchat. I asked if it was bipolar and her mood swings but that wasn't the case so therefore she just doesn't like me anymore. It hurts a lot and I feel worthless feel alone and have nobody to really talk to and now every time I wake up I feel like I wish I don't want to wake up from my sleep. I'm 20 by the way.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Think of it this way, she is just a person in your long journey of the unknown who showed you... what you do want in a girl and what you dont want. Shellfishes are plenty in the sea, take care to examine each slowly and steady.

Most Helpful Guy

• If she didn't care about getting u out of her life why would u care?
    Move on and live ur life bro... there is a long journey ahead of u. dont stop just because of one girl. u will meet many others dont worry about that and dont look back. U look like a nice dude so why the hell should this affect u?
    Depression for that? People come and go thats life so u need to get used to it.
    And just a friendly advice never get attached to anyone so much to avoid disapointment. not everyone in this life is as nice as u so get used to it and dont let anything get u down

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe she has a boyfriend already?

• Cheap booze