Should we break up!!! I need help?

Anonymous
I've been dating my boyfriend for a year and eight months. I've always been a really shy girl never had a boyfriend so of course when my time would come to date I would be totally lost about what to do same for my boyfriend as well we are each others first relationship. Anyway we started dating and I've never been all lovey dovey with him because I'm just not that type of person. I guess after a while he started getting tired of it and he told that for him to stop hurting himself he would stop being loving towards me since I give him nothing in return. I understand how he feels and I completely get that it's my fault why he's hurting. Also one thing he gets depressed at random times which makes him get moody and not talk to me for a few days and he keeps telling me he wants to kill himself. So I'm scared that if I break up with him he'll end up killing himself so I don't know what to do. Thank you for taking your time to read this.
+1 y
Edit here well this is going to sound bad or mean but I wanted a boyfriend but at the same time I didn't. But I do like him I don't love him he tells. me this a lot that he loves me but I just don't. Soni feel that since I'm not used to it I kind of brushed him off like I didn't want to accept that oh I have a boyfriend.
Should we break up!!! I need help?
5
2