Have you ever done something drastic just to avoid your ex or the person who rejected you?

Like quit a job, quit a club, avoided any events they might attend, etc...

15

Most Helpful Guy

• I moved states

• And there was no other reason you chose to move? It was strictly to get away from that person?

• Wow, whatever she did must have been pretty bad

• Yeah and a year after our breakup, in was still allowing her to bring me down. I moved, regrouped and came back better than ever

Most Helpful Girl

• Yep was offered a job teaching in Dubai back in August. I had to decline it because I knew my ex would be working in the same school and living in the same apartment block as me and we'd have the same friends. Hopefully I'll get offered a different city this year 😂

What Guys Said 4

• Well avoid places my ex frequents when she's in country even though i have mutual friends that invite me out. Also completely change my shopping habits when she is in country cause I dont want to bump into her..

• Awkwardly asked a girl out and ended up having a class with her months later. Ended up jumping ship and dropping the class

• Yes. I tend to avoid anyone that has rejected me.

• I quit my crew team bc I didn't want to give her anxiety, but no biggie, I joined it for her anyways😂

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!