Should I reply back to him?

Thursday night my boyfriend and I broke up over something really dumb , we’ve been together for a year and a half , My aunt recently passed away Tuesday and it really broke me down and tore me apart really bad , and I felt as if my ex wasn’t there for me at all he was causing a lot of drama knowing that I’m going through something traumatic so I broke up with him, Saturday morning he texted me asking for his house keys just to start a conversation i didn’t have his house keys , so he kept asking and asking until I replied back I don’t have them , then he starts calling me bad names , so last night he texted I hope everything is well what does that mean? I just really want it to be over he sent me at text today at 6 asking if I’m okay?

13

What Guys Said 3

• Move on, he is an asshole. He is not a friend, nor a person you want to have in your life, if simply does not care about what you are going through.
    You will see who are the good people in life, when you are going through bad times, that's the true test on your friendship or any relationship.
    Ignore him completey and do not ever reply to him again, if need block all contact of him.
    You didn't do a dumb thing, you did the right thing by break up with him. He is a toxic person, and someone that will only bring you down.

• Quotes, If your absent during my struggle, Don't expect to be present during my success. remember that when it comes to people.

• A year and a half is hard to throw away on a dime unless cheating is involved. Maybe the 2 of you can talk now that the heat of the moment has passed. Every long great relationships have even the troublest of days.

• Look foward and never look back.

What Girls Said 1

• Stop replying to him if you don’t want anything to do with him. He will get the hint soon enough