How do I get over a ex?

Cutting off people are often hard, especially if you love them. I don’t know what to do, any advice?

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• The best way to get over someone is to get under someone else. Probably terrible advice for someone your age but it works.

1|1
    0|0
  • Distract yourself with movies, friends, games, music, and other activities.

1|0
    0|0
  • Make new one

1|0
    0|0
  • Take your friends to the places you spend with your ex. Create new better memories.

1|0
    0|0
    • I mean we only spent time at his house 😭 cause every time I asked him to go out he flopped on me

• You're only 15? Trust me you'll find someone better. If he can't manage to even take you out. You've got a long way to go

• I don't agree with any of this. If you truly love someone you won't ever get over them. You move forward and meet people and every once in a while you meet someone that is special to you in a completely different way. It takes time for memories to make you smile but one day they will. If you have feelings and need to move on, you need stop

0|0
    0|0
    • You’re right, but I don’t got good memories with him. All he did was get me pregnant and move on to the next. I got my abortion on October 2nd, walked in there by myself and came out by myself. I didn’t want an abortion but I’m too young

• Leave them.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you find a way let me know cause I'm fucked up man

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Loading... ;