Does this make me a horrible person?

I am considering breaking up with my
boyfriend
And he told me he loves me
Honestly I am not one of those girls who believes every time a guy says I love you
But what if he does
I’m not heartless and this would be the first time I broke up with a guy especially after the big L word being used
How bad am I?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No. Just because someone says they love you doesn't mean you're obligated to be with them. If you aren't happy and don't see the relationship going anywhere then break up.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Wait... you're dumping him for saying he loves you? Yeah, that's kinda... unsavory. But... I can't stop you.

0|0
    0|0
    • No that’s not the reason
      We have had some other issues and I want to break up but because he loves me I feel guilty about doing so

• Show All
    • Well, then it just isn't meant to be. I don't really think you can or should force yourself to stay with someone just to avoid hurting them.

• I agree but I will give it two more weeks than if we cannot figure things out than I guess I’ll do what I have to do

• How long have you been dating? That's really the biggest factor. Guys love fast but women love hard. By this I mean men become attached quickly but can fade where as women take time but have a hard time letting go once they've become attached

0|0
    0|0
    • We have technically been dating a couple months been friends for half a year before we got together
      He said he loved me before we got together

• We he didn’t tell me he loved until we were together but he said he had loved me since before we were dating

• It's fake love. Like I said men love quick but it will most likely die off.

• You think guys just toss that word around? Pssshh.. xP

0|0
    0|0
    • Some do

• Especially if they want sex

• Not all do I’m aware
      It’s just hard to know when to actually believe it

• It's pretty normal thing, don't think too much!!!

If you want to move on, just go for it!!

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• It’s okay if you’re scared of commitment you’re under 18 so I presume you’re really young or my age lol. I’d talk to him and tell him how you feel, communication is key in ANYTHING🗣. let him know what you’re thinking and why! 😊

0|0
    0|0
    • That is not y I want to break up
      It’s just I feel guilty about it
      I don’t want to break his heart

• We have had some issues that is y

Loading... ;