Why would he ask if I am with my ex?

So last night I was hanging out with some friends. One of my friends brothers, who is also kind of like a friend, asked me if I was still with my ex or not. Is there any reason in particular that he would ask me that? What do you think? The situation was kind of weird.

Sorry, he didn't ask if I was still with my "EX" he asked if I was still with my boyfriend. I only said EX because I broke up with him. I thought I should clarify that.

11

What Guys Said 1

• "Ex man", awesome. Yeah he's interested, I don't think I've ever asked a girl that without having ulterior motives.

What Girls Said 1

• Well I'm not sure if he is around the same age as you, but it could be that he likes you. It could also be that he had reason to dislike your ex, and maybe he was just trying to look out for you. Probably more likely that he is interested in you.