Should I block his number?

me and my boyfriend rarely talk and his excuse is “hes busy” its gotten so bad we talk at least once a day. yesterday he texted me and had a horrible attitude. i said i was going to bed and he said “k” and i said “are you really gonna have an attitude towards me after we haven’t talked
all day” i ended up just saying never mind and that i love him and goodnight, he told me he loved me too. after that i told him i hope he had a good day and he said “love you too” i didn't even say love you in that sentence? i told him i think we should break up... i pretty much told him that i hope he has a good life and that he is happy and find someone he loves.. his response was “ok” i blocked him on all my social media but not his number... he hasn’t texted me at all since last night.. should i block his number? or just let it be just in case he does text me and want to work it out? honestly dont know if i wanna work it out... but i love him. (also this happens all the time, this month has been full of days where he doesn't text me at all i usually just let it go but yesterday was my breaking point)

15

What Guys Said 5

• You are mad for talking only oncr per day? Get a life or get Viber so you can chat when you have a moment and stop harrasing the man.

• How many times you masturbates in a week?

• u ain't special stop fucking acting like it.

• Ahahaha this is an internatinal board, I'm not an American you ignorant kid.
      Never said I was special, only that I know women better than you since you have never dated a single one.

• Sounds you are not important for him, he might even have another girl.

• Block him I did the same thing and she tries to get to me threw my mom he sounds like a douche bag and if he truly loved you he wouldn't treat you like that

• just leave it, at least you know you left him an option if he wants to talk and explain himself

• Move on. There is nothing good for you happening.

What Girls Said 1

• Sounds like you treated him like shit and should let him get on with his life and find someone better, so yeah.

• sounds like you dont know the first thing about our relationship. you have no idea. so dont leave ignorant comments. thanks! xoxo

• aren't u a teen too

• I'm also an adult, but either way isn't going to stop me from criticizing when I see irritating behavior. And ain't it the truth? That's all teenage girls are these days, aside from the very rare type who actually behave like decent human beings (very rare indeed).