How to cope with the love of my life dating a bitch?

The hoe posted a pic of them kissing yesterday on their 6 month anniversary. To make things worse, 6 months from yesterday was MY BIRTHDAY! They got together on my birthday. Now next to Valentines Day, I hate another day (MY OWN DATE OF BIRTH) I'm honestly so UPSET AND HURT. IM HOPING AND PRAYING THAT HE BREAKS UP WITH HER.

Well, after reading all of these, I decided that yes I'm a horrible and selfish person and I'll ever do is cause myself and others pain. I've always wanted to know what being loved feels like and how i feels to have someone care about me and wan me to be happy but apparently I'm never going to find him so I should just end my life now to stop being a burden on everyone, nobody will miss me anyways.

33

What Guys Said 3

• you should probably learn how to be single. focus on yourself. it's been 6 months now. why cry over someone that's not even thinking about you?

• I don't want to be single, life isn't worth living if you don't have someone that loves you. Nobody loves me, nobody cares about me. I don't matter to anybody.

• Next person? I've never had a boyfriend, nobody has ever showed interest in me because I'm obviously not good enough

• I'm sorry my replys annoy you lol. definitely not going to get one feeling sorry for yourself. well if you've never had one, and no one's shown you interest, why not try showing someone that's single, that you're interested in them? this pity party you're throwing for yourself isn't very attractive. I wouldn't date anyone with your attitude.

• So why not block both and ignore them?

• I can't.

• Sure, you're the victim. Must be fun feeling sorry for yourself.

• Whatever be another person that doesn't care, I'm used to it.

• Damm that's like the suckiest thing that could happen but chill at least u ain't in my shoes I got a lot worse shit to worry about

What Girls Said 3

• Please don't kill yourself because of him. Dont do it You have a whole life ahead of you. You need to ubderstand that yes it hurts and it will hurt for a while but hating on them won't help you in any way!! They probably won't last but you can't waste your time on being angry or thinking too much. My point is when certain things like these happen you have to see it as one step closer to meeting the person who will love you and treat you the way you want and deserve to be treated. But it all depends on you, are you going to sit at home looking at their photos and obssessing over them or are you going to move on with your life? If he's the one for you then HE WILL come back but dont depend on it. Good luck.

• Why is she a bitch?

• Because she stole the only guy I've ever wanted to date

• I don't want someone else and that's thing NONODY wants me.

• Same, but I don't feel sorry for myself or call people bitches over it. I honestly hope you find someone soon, good luck.

• Tough situation