So I don’t know what to do?

Through a mutual friend I head that my ex boyfriend is sad and I was wondering if I should text him and tell him I miss him or should I let him go?

13

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you really miss him? If not then let him go. Honesty goes a long way. And finding out you said that out of pity would make it worse if that were the case.

• I do really miss him

• Then this is somewhat complex. If you do miss him, try to think about both the good times you spent together, and the reason you broke up. Could things have been different? Do you believe you can work on the relationship to fix the issues? If both answers were yes, then tell him. If not, you'll just start a path where you'll both end up apart and sad again. Best of luck!

• I’m at a lost because he broke up so he could be happy...

Most Helpful Girl

• That’s up to you and how you two got along.

• We get along fine he just wanted to be happy...

• Then do it