I like him very much but he said he's busy to be in a relationship... it has been a month. Shall I call him or move on?

106

Most Helpful Guy

• More than likely your best bet is to move on. In most cases being too busy is more of an excuse than a reality. He might be busy, but if he was really into you he d make time. Since it's been a month id vote it's more of an excuse so move on..

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • You can't be really into someone if you haven't taken the time to get to know them, can you? That argument is almost always flawed. "If he really likes you he won't mind/he'll be with you/he won't shy away" yea, but he doesn't really like you since he doesn't really know you.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think maybe give him some space, I know it's hard because as a girl our feelings are strong and we want to take action the first confident chance we get, but don't. Be friend's, keep in touch moderately, let him make the moves... once he makes the move it's okay to make a move back and start slowly.

Just start as friend's. If anything is to happen, it first starts as friend's.

Maybe instead of a call send a text "hey, how are you? "How's your day?" Then... wait a good moderate of a few minutes and reply back. You don't want to seem rushy he might not like that.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE