I like him very much but he said he's busy to be in a relationship... it has been a month. Shall I call him or move on?

106

What Guys Said 6

• You should’ve moved on immediately

• More than likely your best bet is to move on. In most cases being too busy is more of an excuse than a reality. He might be busy, but if he was really into you he d make time. Since it's been a month id vote it's more of an excuse so move on..

• You can't be really into someone if you haven't taken the time to get to know them, can you? That argument is almost always flawed. "If he really likes you he won't mind/he'll be with you/he won't shy away" yea, but he doesn't really like you since he doesn't really know you.

• You can continue to see him if not being in a relationship is what you want from him, but if you're looking for a relationship then keep your options open.

• Move on and try to get him out of your mind

• Move on

• Move on. if he were interested he wouldn't be waiting a month.

What Girls Said 10

• Either one of three things:
    1. He does not really like you
    2. He has someone else he is in a relationship with but just in case things go wrong, he will keep you on standby
    3. He may be really busy like he says that he is.

But I would move on. The waiting around can become stressful and become a headache after awhile.

• Move on. If he was truly interested, he'd make time for you. Don't devalue yourself by pursuing someone who won't return your investment.

• Depends on what you want. Do you want a relationship? Or just casual sex? Or a friend? If you want something more serious, then you need to let him go. He won't change his mind because you go on more dates - you can't prove him wrong. Find someone else

• I think maybe give him some space, I know it's hard because as a girl our feelings are strong and we want to take action the first confident chance we get, but don't. Be friend's, keep in touch moderately, let him make the moves... once he makes the move it's okay to make a move back and start slowly.

Just start as friend's. If anything is to happen, it first starts as friend's.

Maybe instead of a call send a text "hey, how are you? "How's your day?" Then... wait a good moderate of a few minutes and reply back. You don't want to seem rushy he might not like that.

• move on

• Nothing wrong with staying friendly but keep your options open

• Move on. I'm having you do the same thing. If he really wants me, he will make time to be in a relationship.

• You should totally move on

• Just fuck him once and bye

• It is just an excuse