Guys seem to move on faster then girls?

I guess I sound like a disrespectful person for doing this. I broke up with my boyfriend while he is on vacation and apparently this doesn’t seems to affect him at all as I can still see that he is happily posting on Instagram with his travel picture. We are not friends on Instagram and hence there’s no reason he is putting on a brave front on this.

2

What Guys Said 2

• What did you expect him to do? He likely valued the relationship but guys are taught to not be emotional or bothered too much by stuff like that.

• Thanks for getting back GatorBomb. But he could have tried finding out the reason behind me initiating the break up. He did replied with a question mark and that’s it.

• Not offended in anyway. :)
      You mean despite feeling upset, you could still have the mood to post stuff on instalgram after like 2 days of the break up?

• I don't have an instagram and i am not usually the type to take pictures unless i am with a friend. I would be upset but i'd just have to move on. I've never been in a relationship but when a good friend ended it without even an explanation, i just pushed it away and moved on.

• Maybe he wasn't that serious but yeah, guys move on faster... at least me

• Do you feel any sense of sadness?

• Yes i would if i don't means i was not that much into her

• thanks i think so too.