My ex left me for her. Do you guys think she's even pretty?

My ex left me for her and tells me I'm crazy😂 I don't know why so many guys go after her, i don't think she's cute.My ex left me for her. Do you guys think she's even pretty??

25

Most Helpful Guy

• Slow or fast doesn't matter.

If a guy looks you up and down he is simply checking you out. This doesn't mean he finds you attractive or not. But he will have his assessment at this point.

Dont read too much into it.. But don't ignore it either. Guys go thus to basically every woman in the world they meet. If a guy likes you he will want to be around you more. And if you let him.. Then he will.

What Guys Said 24

• she's pretty, but then again, snap chat filters makes anyone pretty...

• I've seen her in person and she's actually super fucking pretty😒 I hate her tho!

• i dont blame you, id hate any guy that "stole" my girlfriend from me too.

• Honey I'm inclined to agree that she is lacklustre but you said all the guys go for her. She has nice lips hon. You know maybe she does the dsl for the guys. What do you look like hon?

• I've seen her in person and she's actually super pretty😒 I'm just jealous of her. She's smart, pretty, seems really sweet, and from what her friends tell me, she's a virgin and this guy is her first boyfriend. She's 20 and never even had a boyfriend!

• Wow! I am proud to say that I'm banging a very hot 19 yo! I still say it to her. How did you acquire a superior skill set at such a tender age? Her fathers friends had their way with her from age 5 to 13. It's reprehensible. Just turned 19 and 2 kids different fathers. Neither of them will ever know who theit father is. I love promiscuous girls but it seems as though they all endured a nightmare of dirty dick when they were young. I hate that they were traumatized but super sluts are amazing. Myb19 yo Shelby says that they don't a bj cheating. Anal sex is not real sex but it's only cheating if the guy knows her boyfriend. So the 20 yr. old virgin is puzzling. It took a lot of character for you to compliment and acknowledge it was sour grapes on you post. Teddy 7252008756

• OMG, do you have her number? I would leave my wife for her if she would have me.

• Yes she's beautiful do u have a picture

• why you butthurt?
    Just leave it be and move on. Being jelly, butthurt and putting up her pic without her permission isn't going to help you.

• From what I've observed women don't think the same girls are pretty that guys do also I'd she's so-so on looks

• Dont worry princess.
    . Cheap things always get crowded.

• She's super pretty in person actually. From what i hear, he's her first boyfriend. She's 20 the same age as me.

• Would be virgins.😂😜😉

• Catfish

• She's pretty but I know you're prettier its about more than looks its about soul and heart👍♥️

• She's really cute

• She's hot as fuck, but dont sweat it, looks aren't everything

• You are biased bwcause you were hurt. That being said the girl looks average to me.

• That does not mean that you aren't crazy. I'd like to hear both sides before I make any kind of verdict.

• From what he said, he's known her longer😒 and she's 20. The same age as me. I here he's her first boyfriend but it's like whatever

• Never mind, the girl is average but he went for her so what's the point? Move forward and don't dwell.

• Well she is very pretty!!!
    Aren't you?

• Eh... she's alright.

• Pretty

• Maybe he was drunk cause how can he left you.
    You're so pretty❤️😍😍

• That's not me in the picture dumb ass. That's the girl he's with now.

• Oh ok. Than you should share your pic also. How can say people you're prettier than her dumb pussy.

• U should upload urs... Then only I can compare...
    And she is pretty

• She is beautiful

• So what? leave it and move on.
    She's all right though, to answer your question

• Let me see Your picture maybe I got the answer?

• No he was mad

• how do you look?

• She is pretty. But do you think your prettier than her?