I tried to get over her by going to a slut and get fucked but the result was opposite?

Recently I had gone through a break up. I tried to get over her by fucking another women. But even when I stepped in front of that slut. I broke down into tears and I walked away from slut. Why is this happening to me? What should I do if I have to get over her. I am not able to concentrate. Most of the time I stay distracted by YouTube. If I put away my distractions. I again get back at her memories. I still talk to her as a friend. But she seems happy for the break up. And I am not. Although I act normal in front if everyone. But inside its killing me. How do I get over her? I am not able to judge her coz I am not able to understand that is she a bad women or a good women. All I know is she is not gonna be with me.
2
2