I tried to get over her by going to a slut and get fucked but the result was opposite?

Recently I had gone through a break up. I tried to get over her by fucking another women. But even when I stepped in front of that slut. I broke down into tears and I walked away from slut. Why is this happening to me? What should I do if I have to get over her. I am not able to concentrate. Most of the time I stay distracted by YouTube. If I put away my distractions. I again get back at her memories. I still talk to her as a friend. But she seems happy for the break up. And I am not. Although I act normal in front if everyone. But inside its killing me. How do I get over her? I am not able to judge her coz I am not able to understand that is she a bad women or a good women. All I know is she is not gonna be with me.

Most Helpful Girl

• oh my dear, unfortunately it takes time, sometime a long period of time, you will have to go through all the stages of sadness until you finally start to feel empty and tired and then you will only start getting better, take walks, and spending time with family also helps ,, dont be hard on yourself and dont try to date other people

• Why shouldn't I date another women?

• not for now, from my experince it always has very bad results if you are not at least partly over someone else, you only end up feeling stressed and guilty of hurting someone else, i would suggest taking at least 3 months break before you start dating other women, but you can definitely go out with friends and meet new people but for nothing exclusive for now! trust me you will be happy one day again, and something that i learnt in life, is that, the right person will never leave you, no matter what ,, they will always stick around and would never be rude or walk away from you ,, so maybe she is not really the one? ,,

• Thank you. Miss sunshine.

Most Helpful Guy

• Try to spend all ur free time with friends and avoid being alone. Thats what i do. I don't know but friends are always the best to help u move on

What Girls Said 1

• Take the time to heal yourself before venturing into other relationships... sexual or emotional. Continue living your life, and try to find new things you enjoy doing. Sometimes acquiring new interests are enough to keep your mind positive. Quick side note... never refer to a woman as a slut! It takes TWO to engage in sex. Her willingness to have sex with you in no way makes her a slut.

• Thanks for the suggestions I am sorry to call a women a slut. But what else should I call a women who sells her body for money. I don't know the terminology could you enlighten me. And yes I didn't disrespect the women to whom I went. I just don't know by what name to call her. That's the word I know. And I won't use that word again.

• OK js138.. Point is noted. I won't sham any women. I promise.

• Thanks! And good luck!

What Guys Said 1

• Best thing to heal is time, 6 months ago i broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years. Really hurt i thought she was the person ill grow old together. Anyways the only thibg that truly heals its time

• Its still very very painful.. Rejection hurts very badly.

• Trust me i know. But it gets better, eventualy you'll forgrt about her. Helps to unfollow her on facebook amd such, cuase i got myself more than once stalker her instagram account. But now, icant even remember whatshe looks like. Sounds bad but i feel great and am moving on with my life

• Thanks juozuks. But she didn't cheat me or didn't do anything wrong. Its her family conditions. She feels just as bad as I do. If I were to leave her. She will be devastated. That's the major turmoil in my head