Should I break up with my boyfriend?

It hurts so much. I'm depressed. And I feel like dying because I'm in so much pain. I love him so much that's why it hurts so much. Sometimes I feel he loves me but sometimes I feel he don't. I've come to the point where I feel like giving up already. What should I do. Every week at least once I'd feel the pain in my chest

37

What Guys Said 7

• Yes. If he can't sense your pain, or worse he chooses selfishness without considering you, then unfortunately its already over. The sooner you get out, the sooner you will start to heal

• Why do you feel so? What has he done?

• I don't know... just feel like he doesn't love me... he told me he would try his best not to talk or sit near to this girl but next thing I see he's like so close to the girl and doesn't even care whether she's near him or not, he has to sit near this girl but they were so close... that's why it hurts...

• That's just one small reason why I feel hurt like that action was a trigger to my hurt...

• I don't know if he's abusive then yeah

• What is it that makes
    You feel he doesn’t love u back

• You need to tell us what he does so you are not quite sure about him.

• You're young, you shouldn't be "strapped down"

• I think you should leave him before you get hurt more...

What Girls Said 3

• Being in a relationship should add value to your life, not cause all this stress and uncertainty. But if you haven't communicated your feelings to him, he may have no idea that a problem even exists. Express what you're feeling, and go from there. If nothing changes, then you have your answer.

• If he was doing that to the other girl (I saw your comment) yes

• He told he the day before my exam he can meet me afterward my paper has ended and when exam was over he went off with his friends and even suggested to me to go home and study for my exam the next day... hurt again...

• Yes if he brings you more pain than happiness, move on! You deserve someone who will consider your needs and feelings. There are other men out there who will be more than willing to do what you require. You can do better.