I need to get rid of these awful feelings...

I'm going through a rough breakup... and its been a month and a half since my ex and I have been together. I still feel terrible, like crying everyday and just missing him really badly.

How do I get rid of these feelings and move on? The thought of not being with him is so painful : /

I have so many fears, that he'll forget me or move on before I'm over him or that I will never find anyone I feel that way again or that feels tat way about me...

any suggestions for getting over a breakup?

02

What Guys Said 2

• Delete and throw away everything that reminds you of him. Believe me, you have nothing to fear. You're a very attractive girl. You're going to find a guy who will treat you right. You just have to give him a chance. Focus on your work or school. Hang out with friends and family as much as you can. You will have a rough time at night since you're probably a lone with your thoughts. Write down all the bad things about him and read them everyday. You deserve better, and there is someone for you. You just have to believe.

• But he still wants to be friends..how can I get over someone if he is always texting me and asking to hangout? I mean I know that once I was over him he could be a great friend..its just right now it makes it harder

• Stop hanging out with him until you are over him. Tell him that you need time to get over him, and you just can't be friends with him for the moment.

• It takes a long time to get over someone you love, try just doing something new.. go out with your mates and meet some new people. Book a holiday to take your mind off things or go on road trip. Try not to communicate with your ex too because it'll just drag up old feelings. Hope you start feeling better soon!

What Girls Said 0