Don't know if I wanna get married anymore?

I'm just becoming real unhappy with my partner. Things are bad right now & he has so much anger towards me because I quit my job because I was suppose to start my new job Monday but they contacted me Friday &I pushed my start date back 2weeks. He just keeps having anger episodes but doesn't tell me anything he'd rather talk on the phone with his sister & tell her why he's mad verses tell the person he is suppose to marry in 2days. I'm just at a point where I think Ima call it a quits. He's always having his anger episodes & I look past it but lately I'm just over it. I don't wanna deal with it anymore

37

Most Helpful Guy

• It's a big decision and your relationship is going to fail soon, unless he does something for his anger issues.

But, generally they do fuck all nothing, I know I've a roommate that is always angry and it pisses me off.

I move really soon because I of that.

I can't imagine if it was my girlfriend.

So cancel that.

Most Helpful Girl

• If he's always angry then cut it off NOW! And dump him while you're at it. I mean, don't get me wrong, he is entitled to be upset. But if this is a constant thing, don't think he isn't reconsidering marrying you either. He sounds like he wants consistency in his life with minimal changes. And while again, he is entitled to that. It sounds like you two aren't compatible in this area. And you two either desire for serious change or you don't. At this point, either push back the date or cut it loose altogether. No amount of counseling is worth all of this. You will not be happy in such a marriage.

• But it does sound's like he has a lot of anger issues, and it's possible he will result to abusive tendencies. So he will need counseling. And it won't be your problem if you leave.

What Guys Said 6

• Then don't. Better to waste a few grand for the money you already spend on a wedding than lose out on happiness.

• Talk to him, instead of doing that, dont take a big step like that, tell him how you feel all about this

• have you tried talking to him about it?
    but in other views dont marry someone your not happy with

• Definitely don't marry him. He'll always run to his sister instead of you.

• If there is any doubt then don’t do it, marriage is a big commitment and you’re still very young

• 3/4 of marriages, fail. It's a piece of paper.. a legality. If you're not happy, why put yourself through all that, only to then go through a divorce proceeding, which would be even costlier

• WRONG. Marriage fails because people don't understand what marriage entitles besides being sexually active so early. And not thinking about lifelong. People's hearts are fleeting, and so is what they want in life. And selfish. If you have no desire to give your all, even sharing your material things or property 100% of your life, then don't bother with marriage. Period. Paper and a ring have nothing to do with marriage. But it does symbolizes your union in a tangible form. Marriage is not the problem. People are.

• I do know. You're annoying AF too

• Keep thinking your right. That's your flaw. And I know I'm annoying you. Because you don't want to hear the truth and you can't even prove what you say. Yet you want to argue your point. Don't see how your convincing anybody. You can't handle it when it doesn't go your way.

What Girls Said 2

• Follow ur intuitions... ur happiness matters most even if u were married it shouldn't change... its all about your happiness... If u can't get it... It isn't worth

• Don't get married. Please save yourself the pain. He won't change his ways overnight. If he wants to make it work with you tell him you want to push the date back and do premarital counseling at a church or something. Do not get married when you are feeling this way.