How do I confront my ex? Or should I even bother?

So my ex guy had been playing mind games. He messaged friends of me... Had me blocked on whatsapp, then at some point unblocked me, watched my status and a bit later apologized for the stuff that happened during the breakup after he saw a picture of me with a different guy after four months of no contact (weird coincidence, right?) - who's just a friend, I haven't dated since our breakup.
So a couple days ago he added my sister on facebook. She didn't accept the request but asked him why, as we've been broken up for a while. They talked for a bit and he basically hit on her even though he knows that she has a boyfriend. Now I'm really upset about this. Should I confront him or just let it be? I'm honestly tired of the mindgames or whatever this is, I'm just trying to finally get over him.

32

What Guys Said 2

• Does your sister know you two have been together right?
    Tell your sister to tell him to fuck off.

• She does xd She told him she'd never have sex with someone else while she's in a relationship and he shouldn't get his hopes up. So it's fairly obvious.

• not only she shouldn't have sex with someone while in a relationship, she should be able to tell him to fuck off given that he was your boyfriend and now he is hitting on her.

Besides telling your sister to be smart and keep away from him, I believe you shouldn't bother to contact him. It would provide satisfaction to him to see that his retarded behaviour bothers you.

• Honestly there's no magic in there, only time. Block him if you don't wanna deal with him and let time do its work :/

What Girls Said 3

• Don't bother. Just tell all your friends and family to block him too and just move on.

• Like the other user said, you should ignore him and inform your friends including yourself to block him. If the behavior continues, you're probably going to have to tell him to f*** off. He's sounds like an a**hole, who's trying to get your attention and get a reaction out of you, so for now don't entertain him.

• i think the more cruelty you can do is ignore him. but if its something that interrupts your daily life. talk to him said that its over