Girlfriend Cheated Do I Leave Her?

Me & my girlfriend have been dating for 10 months now. 2 days ago she told me she cheated on me 3 times in the beginning of our relationship.. but hasn't done anything since then.. I'm very brothered by it. im confused weather to break up with her or just stay with her since nothing has happened since then an it was a while ago. But she's 3 months pregnant... Im very bothered by her cheating, I can't make up my mind weather to leave or not cause I have a baby on the way and I don't want my child growing up in a separate house between the mother an father. Please help..

59

What Girls Said 5

• I would have to ask, how serious and how far into the relationship were you guys when she cheated. Was it with different people or the same guy? The reason I ask is sometimes in the dating phase, you might be dating multiple people in the beginning, of course once you realize things are getting serious, you drop these people, but it happens. Me personally, I've dated multiple people at once, nothing sexual happened, but could be her situation. The fact that she was honest about it, tells me she felt guilty and that she needed to tell you, but I think if she was still doing it or it was a problem, she wouldn't have told you until she got caught. I would take it it as she cares about you and doesn't something like that later to come up. If you still have doubts, then do a DNA test, but sometimes our thoughts can be our worst enemies

• You sure its your baby?
    And hell yeah dump her. She cheated 3 times. Do better.

• i would bothered too. also you may be doubting if it is your child. . DNA TEST maybe just in case.

• If the baby is yours, stay. If the baby isn't yours, leave her asap.

• Dump her but try not to stray away IF it's your child. You never know if she is still cheating on you.

What Guys Said 9

• you know what to do when these hoes ain't loyal

• you dont abandon the baby, it does not matter who's baby it is , if it yours great if not then still it needs a male role model and you need to fill that place,,
    stay with the girl, it was beginning of relationship must be before your commitments , she didn't knew it will come this far..
    dont let emotions cloud your judgement, and if you dont want to be with her then move on.. but dont abandon the baby

• Once a cheater always a cheater, I'm sorry my friend. You're caught between what's right, what's wrong and what's easy.

In the end No matter what we all say it's your choice alone.

• Dump her i would
    About the child many kids have great childhood with separated parents you should not base your decision to stay with a cheating girlfriend cos of a child.

• Leave and demand a DNA test.

• Run. If you it bothers you that much it will become toxic over time. Don't waste your life on shit you can't fix. Or shouldn't have to

• The right thing to do is to LEAVE that bitch, unless you are a cuck.

• Absolutely. Cheaters are very often repeat offenders.

• Yes.