I screwed up big time... Help guys?

I told my best friend that she comes first before my girlfriend on instagram...

My girlfriend saw this chat and is now wanting to break up with me because she tells me that "I made her feel special and now she feels worthless "

I never really meant this to happen... I really love her but she is soooo much hurt and I want of heal her... she wants a break up I stopped it somehow... but yeah help out guys... I really love my girlfriend.

Thank you guys.

Guys, is there anything I can do to fix this?

47

What Girls Said 4

• I've always been taught to never write stuff like that down. You might not mean it in a bad way but the brain is a funny thing. Will work out a way of making things worse than they actually are. I would suggest for you to try and make up for her. Make a surprise. Give her flowers. Take her out. Without her expecting it. Make her feel special because that's what she is not feeling. Special. Explain to her that she is everything for you regardless of freaking media. I don't know how old you two are. But give her some time also to heal.

• Prove to her that you care about her, make her feel special and don't screw it up again. You've hurt her and she probably doesn't know what to think. Also, why would you ever tell your best friend, who is a girl? that she comes before your girlfriend? If you love your girlfriend you wouldn't say things like that and maybe even think that your girlfriend should come first if you care about her that much.

• I am really sorry for the mistake I did... I made her feel like she was nothing... I just don't know how to deal with it :(

• Try to explain to her why you said it in the first place.

• I would be pissed the fuck off. Listen your Bestfriend is your Bestfriend and your girl friend is your girlfriend. My bestfriend put me over his girlfriend and it ended their relationship. You should not put your Bestfriend over your girlfriend. My boyfriend puts me over his Bestfriend and I'm glad because we would not be together.

• lmao u fucked up

What Guys Said 7

• http://cdn.meme.am/instances/58775628.jpg

This is one of those things you think but never say out loud. Even worse write down and send to all to see.

All you can do is be nice to her and kiss her ass and hopes she your actions make it seems like it's not a big deal anymore. Women hate being or feeling like they are second best to another women.

• This is so sad. Girls actually get very much judgmental about these stuffs. I have seen it before. You can only apologise and explain. I'm sorry dude.

• Sit down with her and talk to her about it. Be very sincere. Don’t hold back. Be honest. Talking is what gets relationships through hard times.

• Did it... nothing works

• Well I wouldn’t go into the doubt hole just yet! Give her some space and time. Then try again. Sleep on it. Then talk to her again in the morning or whenever.

• Friends should cone first because your girlfriend could divorce you for no reason a decade later friends first

• The damage has been done. Now, try and be like her pet.

• Hmmm... take your girlfriend out on a nice date. Get her flowers, all that jazz. Maybe ghost your best friend for a bit.

• Just give it a break, let her free for a week or so. Call her when you know for a fact she's not in the middle of some important work or family, ask her you want to meet her. Dress up, groom yourself, get a bunch of her favorite flowers and a whole bunch of chocolates. When you meet her, give her all of this, kiss her on the forehead and then sit down and have a conversation with her. Be confident of yourself and be sharp and focused on the task on hand. Women love a confident person.