What would you do in this situation?

I just had a talk with my girlfriend hours ago, we were talking about

our relationship, and how things are..How we have had more arguments recently, and it always

follows the same pattern..It drains us both out..But I'm willing to make things work and I told her things

would get better, but she isn't optimistic, and it seems like she doesn't want to be in the relationship

anymore..I told her to tell me what's on her mind and where to go from our discussion, and she doesn't

know..But she told me don't get your hopes up, and that she would let me know..In other words the

relationship can end..I've been with her for 2 years 8 months..I can't sleep, and I'm already feeling heartbroken..I'm giving her space but I just don't know what else to do.

10

What Girls Said 1

• it seems to me that your girlfriend is losing passion in this relationship. she probably feels hopeless :/ sad to say, she's not sure if she can surpass these constant arguments. if her love for you is STRONG enough, she'll stick around. but if she doesnt, she'll most likely end it.

What Guys Said 0