How long do I wait for him to make his mind up?

My ex is going through very severe clinical depression right now and ended things with me. He tells me he doesn't know if he wants a relationship with me in the future because his depression prevents him from feeling the 'feeling love brings' which were his own words. He tells me he wants to be with me and that he loves me and cares for me. I said I'd wait for him to make his mind up but how long is to long because I need to move on eventually or this will kill me.

05

Most Helpful Guy

• You are only 17. It is going to take a long time to deal with severe depression. He can't be in a relationship and you shouldn't wait very long