Were / are you faithful in your relationship/s?

All in the question and the poll.

• Faithful and happy that way.
  • Faithful so far but I wish I could play around.
  • Unfaithful and I don't regret it.
    Vote C
  • Unfaithful and I do regret it.
    Vote D
  • Wanna see the results
    Vote E
Select a gender to cast your vote:

2111

Most Helpful Guy

• i'm faithful because my mamma raised me right and a girl doesn't deserve to get cheated on

What Girls Said 21

• A very good poll. I liked the options. =)

I've always been faithful and would never change for the world. A boy could cheat on me every single time. It would make me very cynical and wary but it wouldn't make me want to take revenge on every other lad out there ... not to mention my very strong morals which I'll stick to no matter what.

I don't feel the need most do to be with someone else when I'm with one person. Why would I? I CHOSE to be with him, didn't I? And I choose carefully. ^^

For all those who are cheaters ... you'll probably get yours back. Even if your partner never finds out. I think you have to be a certain kind of person to be able to cheat (just for the sake of it or for the thrill) and once you do, if you have any consciousness, you feel guilty for ages. It just isn't worth it ... and personally, I think it's immature.

• I messed up a number of years ago and regretted it the SECOND it happened. I literally was regretting it as I was doing it. Nothing was hot or sexy about cheating on the man I cheated on (especially since he was so, incredibly, trusting). I would never, ever, ever cheat again. Never. There was no worse feeling then looking into my boyfriend's eyes later. I shudder at that old memory.

• Never. I know people who sleep with whoever, whenever and I can't imagine doing that. Exspecially when I was in a relationship. I know my boyfriend is and will be faithful to me and I will do the same to him. If ever feel like I should go to someone else then I would end the relationship.

• i've always been faithful in all my relationships.

i know what it feels like to have your significant other talk to another girl i.e. your "good" friend

• TALK to another girl? Hell, I thought we were talking about sex. If talking to someone makes you unfaithful, I'm gonna have to change my answer.

• Well that was the start of it.

they were meeting up also just to "talk"

and eventually had sex.

and ever since I broke up with him,

they've been having lots and lots sex.

• Always and forever I love him and he is the best there is.. If I get cheated on then he is not the best but better to leave me the to deceieve me

• I have/will never cheat on a boyfriend. If you don't plan on being with only one person at a time, then why would you bother committing to a relationship?

• I've cheated only once. I was drunk, but I know that it's no excuse at all. I'm not doing that to him ever again... You don't know how thankful I am that he gave me another chance, he's the best guy I've ever been with, and incredibly faithful. I was thinking about what I would feel if he did the same to me.. it's so selfish and nasty.

• Well at least you regret it, so long as you told the truth, it makes it a lot better,

• True. and yeah I regret it a lot. One of my friends actually suggested that I don't tell him at all, but I thought honesty would be better here.

• i picked A

if your not gonna be faithful don't be in a relationship

i think if you feel the need to cheat you need to get out of the relationship yur in

• I love my man more than anything in the world. He gives me everything I need, and much more than I deserve. I have no reason to want to cheat on him.

• Always faithful in a relationship and happy that way.

• I have never cheated and never will. I'm in a relationship that's getting better, even though my boyfriend is unfaithful.

• Always faithful.

I know how it feels to be cheated on. I wouldn't never put someone through that!

• I've never cheated and don't ever plan on it.

• Always.

• Cheating is just nasty, not to mention mean. If I felt like or wanted to cheat on him, I would just break up with him.

• im faithful but I'm not happy.. I don't plan on cheating I couldn't ever do that, but I'm not happy with him anymore and it blows

• I would never cheat.

It is so disrespectful.

• D I regret it because of the track record it has givin me...

• Both. I would never go and cheat in a relationship. Never had and never will.

• I have been unfaithful. I broke it off with him the very next day cause I realized I didn't want to be with him anymore. And no I didn't regret it cause apparently he was unfaithful too.

• Yes, but I flirted like a banshee. And when the boy was present, too. --> B

What Guys Said 10

• I couldn't cheat on my girlfriend. I'd be too serious about working out the relationship if we have problems. And if the problems persist or intensify, I'll break it off with her. Might as well.

Besides that, cheating would take an emotional toll on me. But it would also take a toll if she did the same.

Relationships are just too fragile - trust is one of the biggest factors in holding it together.

• f*** all of you who cheat, I've been on the receiving end and it sucks so I hope you get what you deserve, for someone to betray you and hurt you, to break your hearts especially if you don't regret it.

• It was once. We weren't even officially going together I think. It was so on again off again with her and when she decided she'd rather go out of town on our first Christmas together to be with her parents and not invite me, I figured she wasn't serious at all. Another girl took notice and invited me over. That's when it happened. When my so-called girlfriend found out she was furious. But still we got engaged and married. But when she gets really angry she throws that back in my face even though I have NEVER had sexual contact with anyone else since we married. But she seems to think it's a great manipulation tactic for her. She has hit me, struck me, punched me many times, even in the face causing bruises. I have never laid a hand on her as such. But she feels she can do that whenever she wants to and that it could never compare to my one night stand when she felt I wasn't important enough to even spend Christmas with.

I've never reminded her that a man who isn't as patient as I am would probably have retaliated and beat the crap out of her but I don't think she'd care. I just don't know. Yes I regret my once only fling but it seems like at times she wants me to be punished eternally. Sometimes I think she should either forgive me or we should go our separate ways if she can't get past what happened. 12 or 13 years ago.

• No, it takes some sick morals to do that to someone. I have a sister who some guys have treated like sh*t, and she's come crying to me before and if I ever meet any of these guys I'm going to make his life incredibly violent, incredibly bloody and very teeth-less. I can't do that someone else knowing what she'd go through, especially if I like her. Hell even being on the other side sucks. I've hooked up with two girls who had boyfriends and I felt like an asshole/I was an asshole, especially since one of those guys was a really good friend. When you're involved in something like that, I don't think you can ever feel good about it.

Cheating is simply about insecurity. It's like watching TV on a Friday night and feeling like a lameass because you're not out getting sh*t faced. People who cheat are weak minded and just can't deal with that feeling.

• I've never cheated on anybody in my entire life... BUT my ex did cheat on me.

I walked in my ex's room on valentine's day holding a bouquet of flowers, to find her in her bed with her lips LITERALLY wrapped around some other man's cock.

This moment TO THIS VERY DAY is the most awkward moment of my life.

Love's a bi***

• I don't really see how someone would want to be in the relationship in the first place if they didn't want to be faithful, yes id never cheat. when taking my eyes are fixated on no one but my partner

• If I'm with the right girl, then cheating doesn't even cross my mind. If I'm not with the right girl, I'll break it off and find the right one.

• Though many of my friends seem to think I play around, I've never cheated. Sure, I've messed around with a few girls at the same time, and I flirt regardless of my relationship status, but I've never done anything to break the trust of someone I'm exclusive with.

• I have never cheated on any girlfriend and never will. I've been cheated on which sucks but I'm not bitter about it. I have never taken back those who cheat on me either. I have been the other guy before but I only dated one who broke it off with her man. I left her later when she proposed getting married. She married the next guy and is cheating on him like the previous pattern formed.

• I'm generally extremely faithful and being a little bit shy around girls helps me more. The thing is I've never known if wether the girls I've been in love with were faithful or not, the first dumped me the day she got married, the second was going on dates and I still don't know to this moment what she was really doing with them, the third was dating when we met, the fourth is the same... etc

So now I guess staying single is best, and playing around with any female insight, that's why guys stop wanting serious relationships with girls so stop wondering.

• I'm sorry for what happened to you. :/ But not all of us are the same. There may be many girls like you mentioned, but there's still us - and we get played with just because of them.

Don't give up !

• I figured girls won't put in so much effort or try to brighten things up unless they want marriage and children with the guy