Is having a relationship with a married woman wrong?

I am in a intense emotional and sexual relation with one of my neighbours wife, we are in relationship for last 6 years. It's a consensual relation obviously it's discreet. She is 8 years older than me. I am 23

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Yeah...

0|2
    0|0
    • Any comments? I mean she has willingly kept her relation with me. She feels lonely when her husband leaves for work.

• Show All
    • But that's what I am asking how?
      She had a love marriage but within month he left her for work.
      Tell me a way... I too wanna quit it.

• She should talk about with her husband, it's their business not yours nor mine.

• Well I doubt if she's equally in into this relation. Age doesn't matter... If u wanna be in a relation then too it's great coz u r a free man... but u should be aware of the consequences... gud luck from my side...

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 12

• Yes, absolutely. It's her fault first then whoever is dating her. I would never put myself in that dramatic situation, why would why? There're millions of pretty and nice girls out there. Avoid troubles my friend.

0|3
    0|0
  • Yeah it's wrong you are a home Recker

0|3
    0|0
  • Just imagine if you were the husband and thought your wife was being loyal and found out she's been sleeping with some young guy for 6 years.

Would you be okay with that?

1|3
    0|0
  • 8 months away? Really? Yeah, fuck the shit out of her. Make her happy. If you don't, somebody else will! Enjoy. I sure as fuck would.

0|1
    0|3
  • she is a whore for doing it for 6 years

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes it's wrong.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah. More wrong from her though. What a cunt

0|1
    0|1
  • Morally its wrong and it could be dangerous if her husband finds out. I've had sex with many married women but not on a long term basis like you are doing. Pardon the pun but I think you are pushing your luck.

0|0
    0|0
  • It is really wrong.

0|1
    0|0
    • She says she loves me... But I had told her I enjoy sex and she didn't say anything. Her hubby usually is out of state for work

• Show All
    • actually answer this for me: what do you believe in? Are you religious?

• No I am not religious

• As long as the husband doesn't finds out or kills you...
    Or her
    Or both
    Or everyone like a psycho...

0|0
    0|0
  • It's only wrong if you get caught so be careful. Lol. Sounds like she married the wrong guy.

0|1
    0|3
  • Fundamentally tsunami wrong but it depends how much you value your friendship with your neighbour's husband

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;