Hi, recently met a gurl for married but it didn't work?

Zeead38
Hello, recently met a girl for marriage. Her parents n uncle n grandparents liked my family n myself.. The girl is an English teacher. We been meeting few times. But each time when it comes my turn to take her out, she expect me to take car. I told her I can't drive for the moment. I can't tell her I am epileptic. If I tell any girl in my island that am epileptic, they will keep away from me.. So told this one that I fear driving coz once got dizzy on the road. But she never accepted. She keep arguing over that.. At the same time she wanted some intimacy moments, wanted to go in a room. Well I couldn't take her to the one she told me bcoz when I think, its an arranged marriage here n her parents wants to get her married quick.. So I didn't take her.. On Saturday last, we had coffee. By mistake the lady who served us coffee, threw her coffee on the table as it was hot. It got some on her bag.. That moment the gal got furious... I couldn't even say a word.. I was surprised. On Sunday she called, then told her will call her back. But I forgot as I was busy. On Monday morning, she got angry at me bcoz I didn't call her. On Monday evening, she called n said to breakup bcoz we won't match. She has a dominant character. I hv calm n timid character... If I had sex with her, she could use this to blame me too as am quiet.
Now I want to learn to change my character to be more firm.. Everytime I fail.
Recently sm gals I knew but they keep away as they learnt I got epilepsy. A gal at my work also keeps distance from me. I dunno why. I used to be comfortable with her.. Nw I lost my smile, hardly can talk to her.. She never comes to me.
It hurts. Parents r looking for gurls for me but everytime breakup.. When I meet the gals, I try to adjust myself, adapt, etc. But they break up..
Please teach me.. I feel so sad...
3
1