Girls, dealing with a long distance break up?

Okay. I met this chick over the summer on a cruise. We live 3 states away and tried to do the long distance. Things were good for about 2 months then she went cold over night. I asked what was wrong and she said” I don’t think it’s going to work since ur so far away” and she will not reply to any of my messages. I waited a week and tried to call her and she didn’t not answer. I texted her to see how she was and she never responded. She may have a new guy. I don't know. But why could she be so cold and selfish?

2

What Girls Said 2

• I used to handle things how your ex is, and all I can blame it on is my healing process. Everyone is different, and for some of us, it’s easiest to cut the ex off so that we can get over the break up.

• that's kind of what I was thinking too. I think she was starting to catch feelings and she ended things. I deleted her off fb nd snap chat to help me move on.

• I've been through this but long distance relationship very very rarely works so just forgive her because i'm sure that it was hard staying away from her for you too. I'm sure you both will be better like this, you will realise this later on