This letter is my hope, what do you think?

First of all I'm not that good in English, you might find incorrect word or grammar, tell me if you find. Hope you share your opinion about my letter. What should I put more or what should I cut off?
--------------------------------------------------------------------
Hello you,
It's your day, wish you a very happy birthday ary! How time is flying, I remember like yesterday when I was almost sending a birthday wish to you... that you haven't receive.

The birthday wish is quite short but I would like to know something, specially your opinion is much important than anyone else's (you'll see why). Do you believe in telephaty? If yes, So lately you come into my mind suddenly and often, I believe in telephaty and I want to know, is that happening to you too?

Untill now some people contacted me and told me that they were think about me or they saw me in their dreams, suprisingly I was also thinking about them. That's why I believe in it. So why are you silent? Why don't you tell what others are telling me? But here I'm, I tell you that it might be either It's telepathic or I miss you. You tell me wich one is correct?

~Sincerely

• This letter is too long
  • You have to only focus on birthday
  • I like it, it makes me feel answer it immediately
    Vote C
  • I didn't like it (tell me why)
    Vote D
  • I won't answer this letter
    Vote E
  • I would answer
    Vote F

21

What Guys Said 1

• First of all

Telepathy is over used..

Second

Don't use word " connection" too

Third

Sincerely... Is it a job proposal with birthday wish

Use
    With love..

( Your name )

Forth

You have to be more informal than this..

It's not for a elderly relative too I guess..

• Thank you!! It's all about my Language skill.

• I actuallu searched on google how it can end "sincerely or whag else" but I couldn't find anything good. I saw yours but I waa too strange for me. Finally someone explained wich should use where, and it's you 🙏🏻

• Your welcome

What Girls Said 2

• Just ask them if they feel they are also communicating with you telepathically.

• I'll make a bit of corrections here

Hello you,
    It's your day, wish you a very happy birthday, Ary! It's amazing/crazy/insane/scary (or whatever word you wanna choose) how time flies. I remember the day when I almost sent you a birthday wish as if it was yesterday. That wish, you have never received.

This birthday wish is quite short but I would like to know something, especially your opinion. Your opinion is more important than anyone else's (you'll see why). Do you believe in telepathy? If yes, lately you've been coming to my mind suddenly and often. I believe in telepathy and I want to know... is this happening to you too?

Until now, some people have been contacting me, telling me that they have been thinking about me, or they've seen me in their dreams. Surprisingly, I was also thinking about them. That's why I believe in it. So why are you silent? Why aren't you telling me what others are telling me? But here I am, telling you that it might either be telepathy, or I might be missing you. So you tell me.. which one is correct?

~Sincerely

• Oh my god! You are amazing. Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you Thank you..

• Glad I could help. @verybusyguy good point 😊

• 😊😊😊😊 credits to you ✌👌