Girls, cute Girl in gym keeps looking at me?

Ok so there's this new girl who works out with her friend. So they always use the bycicle machines for cardio which is near the weight machines. So EVERYTIME I walk up to the machine near them she always staring at me up and down as I walk towards her. She always looking at me when I workout and if I walk off she always looking around to see we're I am then quickly looking away. And adjusting her hair... I don't know why she does all of this🤔 It is quite persistent meaning she doesn't stop doing it + . I don't make any noise , wear any odd clothing, the gym is normally very busy. Yes I have trained at gyms for years and would be classed as experienced. But out of majority of girls she the only one who does this?

3

What Girls Said 3

• Stop asking this same, boring question. She doesn’t want you. She’s paid to be nice to people and smile. Get out into the world more and you’ll understand how humans interact with one another.

• Ask her out