How can I stay away from a off and on relationship because he has too much interest in other woman when I love him more than any man ever?

I have no idea why I love this man who hurts me so much. He is great... unbeatable.. at times then he gets distant as if I am not what he wants. He changes the way he treats me depending on who is around... He acts like he is into me then not... He did cheat once but back then he didn't know what he wanted... he said... We got back together and this time everything was so much better... but it hurts the things he does that gives me suttle hints he could care less about my feelings. I never loved a man more but I am to the point I am so unhappy that I left. He says these girl friends of his are just that.. friends,,, but he doesn't talk to them in front of me on the phone and facebook i am not mentioned in at all... nor does his status say in a relationship. He says he isn't the type to even put his birthday on there but I feel he doesn't want other woman to know of me... I lived with him over two years and have left several times to always run back when he asks. Help I am suppose to be moving out this time.. I am at a friends staying but am afraid I want to go back.. It is time I don't. Help...
4
0