How to start over after being dumped?

So my fiancee of 3 years (dating for 2.5 years, engaged for 6 months) dumped me back in February, how do I move forward? I can't think of happy or sad memories without inciting unwelcome tears and wanting just to see her, and hear her... I still love her, how do I move forward and on with my life?

Most Helpful Girl

• You have to get out and meet new people. I understand that you probably don't have the energy to emotionally and mentally, but sitting around crying about her is going to make it harder to move on.

It's like burning yourself with a torch. Makes no sense and you are just hurting yourself. Enjoy life. We only have one to live. Don't let a woman ruin your chance of living in happiness. Love comes and goes. It may seem like you'll never get over her but you are just healing.

Stop thinking of memories, good or bad. Remove anything that reminds you of her. Anything and everything! Your job is to erase memory of her ever existing and trust me, it is possible.

What Girls Said 3

• You need to find new things to fill your life with so you have things to enjoy and look forward to

• Time, sweetie. Time...

• Block her off everything. And her friends and family. Don’t stalk her social media, if she rings you don’t reply, don’t go places you may see her. Spend time with your friends, don’t just jump into a new relationships. Rebounds aren’t healthy for you nor is it fair on the other person. It may seem hard but one day you’ll wake up and you won’t be thinking about her. Until then just try to have fun with your friends and keep busy.

What Guys Said 2

• how about a rebound you don't care about? Sounds harsh, but maybe you need to put some distance between this relationship and the next serious one

• I have had 2 of those, I am not one to have sex then throw the relationship away. To be honest, I felt like a f*ckboy afterwards.

• Frankly I'd be relieved and happy. You seem like a genuine and honest person... even if you find it hard you should start dating someone else... you deserve better than her.