How long will you trust him after cheating?

he cheated on you and you where lucky to have found out.. would he cheat on you again? no one can answer that question not even your husband. But if he has got a good heart with proper tabs that you keep on him, you would be able to help each other out, for instance if you hacked his phone and got messages he gets on his phone in real time you would be able to prevent a lot with a simple call to him, for the fact that there's been a lot of supposed hackers who are fake the real ones are hard to find but am gona advise anyone out there to give hacksecrete@gmail. com the job because i have used him severally and i can confirm to you that he is reliable, efficient and extremely affordable. thank me later

• Men are not to be trusted
    Vote A
  • Trust him no more after cheating
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Trust is earned. He has to prove what he's worth and that he'll never do it again in order to get your trust back

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• after being cheated on i think i'd have a hard time trusting them 100% like that goes for anyone that goes and betrays and breaks my trust. especially if i gave them a chance once and they go and blow it by doing the same dumb crap.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. You cheat you lose your chance for good.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not a second. You cheat you're out.
    He can go fuck his "good heart"

0|0
    0|0
  • i would never trust again

0|0
    0|0
Loading... ;