Why do women flirt with married men?

I'm married and I'm getting way more attention from women than I did when I was single

23

What Girls Said 23

• Because they have no respect for your wife and is resentful of her being with you. They can't get anybody else whose single, and lots of times seeing a guy with another woman tells her that he's a good man. While men who can't are risky. She wants the best chance at snagging a mate, without putting the effort to get her OWN whose also single, not taken and unmarried.

• I'm married so I don't, purposefully anyway. I'm not a very flirty person but can't say I never have. my hubby on the other hand has the same issue with girls flirting with him but he has a VERY flirtatious personality sonits probably his own fault lol.

I think it's because most women aren't looking to get anything out of it but a confidence boost, And it in turns usually give the married guy one too. Just because you're married doesn't mean that you don't want to still be found attractive by the opposite sex.

• I could ask why do married men flirt with single and even engaged women? I am hit on all of the time by married guys and they won't take no as my answer. Maybe its the signals you give off. Do you wear your wedding ring?

• Because it's fun and we don't have to worry about getting our heart broken because it won't go anywhere.

Or

We find it extremely appealing when men are married and settled down and considered a family man.

• Because they are who. res

• I don't know that they're flirting. I tend to feel more comfortable around married, because I assume they don't want anything from me. I don't feel that comfortable around single guys because I feel there is pressure for more.

Women who do want to get with you are not nice women.

• True this.
      You feel safer to be friendlier because you feel like he won't get the wrong idea.
      Some guys take friendly as an invitation. Maybe because women are usually very dry because we're worried he's going to ask us out lol

• because they want to somewhat compete with the wife

• Because we all, want what we can't have. Or in lots of cases it could be a commitment issue. See if they know your married the friends or family aren't saying "why not this one"?

• Maybe cuz you're not doing anything to push them away

• Oh and also telling them you're married might do the trick

• They are probably looking for no strings sex.

• Maybe because they have their ass as their profile pic

• They want what they canโ€™t have. Itโ€™s human nature.

• My brother says the same thing and says its cus girls want to see if they could steal him away if they wanted or they like a guy that can commit

• Do u flirt back?

• That's so gross

• There is just something attractive about someone you know is marriage material. That is obviously a fact for married guys

• Because youโ€™re married so itโ€™s like a forbidden fruit.

• Because we tend to want what we can't have

• bilmiyorum

• Are you sure they are flirting or just being more friendly? I like all kinds of people and I never even think about their marital status if all I want is to be friendly.

• Because I know they're bored, have a boring life with the same one woman, and I like to tease men just for the fun.

• They are really targeting ur wife its never about the man in this case they just want to compete with ur wife

• rofl where you get that idea ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Sugar daddy ๐Ÿ˜‚