Should I stay or should I leave now?

Hi, i need a mans view, i have been knowing this guy for 4 years and we decided to be together, we have been together for almost a year and i just have a gut feeling that i need to let him go.
The problem is that he act like he never has time for me or for us to do things but he's always saying he's inlove with me and I'm his whole world and he wants to marry me, but sometimes i can't even get a call from him, i feel single and alone everytime he needs me i am there but when i need him he takes his time or is really not there for me, i dont feel like i am a priority in his life.
And the excuse is always im working im just really tired and want to know should i keep holding because i love him or do i let go. Please help

I have talk to him on multiple occasions, and then for a while it gets better then it just goes back to the same thing, always some excuse like you know im not a phone person but whenever we are together he stays in his phone.

03

What Guys Said 3

• Excuse my poor English. These things (his excuses) could be truth or not. But the really important issue is if you can allow it. Many men has too work but we are very in love, how ever if it is hurt you can't continue there because in a future the problem will be worst. The answer is not in his behavior, the answer is in the atention that you need. I think

• I do understand that men work, I do to but that does not stop me from sending a quick text to say hi or check on him, I don't go days without saying something and although I work I do make time for him but I do not get that same action from him regarding me

• Honestly just tired of being treated and if I don't matter or am not important enough for this person.

• I know that you understood, but your mind likes excuses for insist. Do not hurt you. You know does not matter if is true that he have work (Honestly I think that it is false), or time or attention for you. But you can not find advices when you have the answers. i. You are tired, you need more text, calls, regards, attention, time, love, and ii. you are a good girl and deserve all this. Those is the important things. Take care your heart and your mind, do not allow that people play with you.

• Have you told him how you feel?

• Hmm did you talk to him about the situation?

If so, has he made any effort?

Remind him what you need, give it some time, if it doesn't change leave

• I have expressed how i feel on mutiple occasions

• Well, if youve expressed yourself "clearly" none of that read between the lines of an emoji bs some people do then you pretty much have your answer :/

You are not that important to the person atm

• Your right, I guess i was just holding on to my feeling for this person and seeing the truth right in front of me. Thank you guys for the advice.

What Girls Said 0