Will she want to marry me?

My gf's of 1.5 years dumped me because she knew I wanted to get married but she doesn't know and didn't know if or when she would know. It's been a month and we still talk/hang just like before. She knows I've gone on dates with other girls and that I still want to marry her and she has till I fall for someone else.
As she and I have kept everything still the same other than or status which is now best friends. I would like to know if you think we may end up married one day?

02

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• It's only been a year and a half. Talking about marriage puts a lot of pressure on a relationship, especially if that's not something she's sure she wants. If you want to be with her then that's something you guys will talk about when the time is right.

• Dude, slow down. You scared her away. If this is what you want and she doesn't then you are wasting your time and energy. Cut her off, find someone else and give it some real time.