What's the most fucked up/funniest thing you've done drunk?

Not my story. But my friend ate a bar of soap on Wednesday to celebrate my birthday…yay?

627

What Guys Said 27

• A friend and I were drinking to celebrate him coming back to town, after the pub kicked us out he turned out to have fireworks that we set off outside. Then I passed out on the sidewalk in front of the pub and slept there all night.
    After I woke up I went to a Tim's but then passed out and slept on the floor of the bathroom for almost an hour.
    Kinda funny but dumb as hell, was years ago and I like to think I'm way less stupid now.

• Not about my drunk story. My mom got drunk one day with family pulled my aunt into the bathroom and when I went over to ask her if I could use the bathroom she slammed the door on my arm a couple times and broke my arm. (Definately fucked up and aunt being pulled into bathroom probably funnier part)

• I slapped a gay guy's ass with a PS3 controller. He was gonna stay the night but changed his mind after that.

It's not my fault he got me drunk when my tolerance is s*** xD

• I crawled around a hotel, yeah the hotel, not my room, looking for a lost dime. It took about 4 hours, never did find that damn dime. I was also, VERY drunk.

• When I was young , me and my girl went way down into a canyon next to a river parking lot to have sex in the car. Drinking Jack Daniels and just finished , I noticed a small bus with all these people watching us from all the windows , so I finally went over to the door, which was open to say hi , and then realized... they were just faces painted on the windows.

• I danced the sirtaki in the living room.

• i fell asleep on a stripper :D

• It was the office party out of town. Got fully drunk and decided to get some sleep. Asked for a wine bottle (thinking that a new bottle would be given). Got an opened one instead and did not realize it. I put it in my bag after reaching the room. Next day, I saw that all the wine has flooded my bag and spilled over the table.

• Threw up on the floor next to the bar then ordered another drink. That my most embarrassing moment while being drunk

• shut myself out of a hotel room in the middle of the night totally naked

• walked home from the pub blackout drunk with my dick out, pants down ankles in broad daylight

• Got on a kitchen table and did a strip tease

• I don't drink

• One of my friends checked himself into a hospital when there was absolutely nothing wrong with him

I once fell asleep on a bus and had a 2-3 hour walk back home

• I've gotten into lots of fights

• When the party started there was a three story house when it ended it was gone

• How πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Omfg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• It was a say goodbye to the house party because it was being torn down.. little did we know the owners (our uni) were changing thier mind as it happenned

• Well, the most fucked up thing I did drunk was throw a biker to the ground and stomped him out, the funniest thing I've done is slip and fall down two flights of stairs, but somehow, someway, saved my drink

• In 1983 I drank a pint of pure grain and ultimately woke up naked in a car wash.

• I once stole a donkey from this "mini farm zoo" because I wanted to ride it into town as I was absolutely piss drunk on whisky. I never ended up riding it but I did bring it with me to the pub.

• My friend told me that I once went to her house and asked her mom if we could hooked up and I kind of touched her boob. She says her mom never wants to see me ever again lol.

• I accidently drank wine with a moth in it.

• Took my pants off to wave down a taxi in the middle of downtown San Antonio.

• Its so funny

• I've never drank, I don't know why I added my opinion anyway lmao.

• I went to the bathroom and couldn't get out for a half hour because i couldn't find the doorknob because my friends jacket was hanging from the shower and the sleeve was covering it. I started banging on the door for help and woke up the baby who then proceeded to cry

• There were too many experiences. I don't remember ;-)

• I let my cousin suck me off at a house party.

What Girls Said 6

• My friends filmed me arguing with a house plant once when I was drunk, telling it to get out of the way since it was blocking my path. At one point in the video, I pushed the plant aside, only to have it collapse, and drunk me freaked out and started apologizing over and over to the poor plant. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• I don't drink

• I broke up with my shitty boyfriend (when I was sober), he was making Facebook posts about me telling me to β€˜come through.’ I went to his dads house, pounded on the door forever screaming drunk af could barley talk, then he was too pussy to come outside, just talked shit behind his dad. His dad started screaming went into the house to call the cops so I pissed on his door step and ran back to my friends car.

• I peed on myself a little lol nobody knew I hurried up and washed when I woke up

• I fell backwards on my head. I don’t remember.

• I threw up on a guy once lmao in my defense he was going to try and take advantage of me.

• I would've done more then throw up on him then. But good on you girl!

• My friends had my back and I knew what I was doing so it was all good. Lmao it was hilarious though.