What's the most fucked up/funniest thing you've done drunk?

Not my story. But my friend ate a bar of soap on Wednesday to celebrate my birthday…yay?

627

Most Helpful Guy

• My friend told me that I once went to her house and asked her mom if we could hooked up and I kind of touched her boob. She says her mom never wants to see me ever again lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• My friends filmed me arguing with a house plant once when I was drunk, telling it to get out of the way since it was blocking my path. At one point in the video, I pushed the plant aside, only to have it collapse, and drunk me freaked out and started apologizing over and over to the poor plant. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE