Why does my every relationship ends by a girl cheating on me?

12

What Girls Said 1

• You... date the wrong girls? 🤔

• But what is the right girl. I mean at the beginning its amazing then suddenly she fucks another one , sorry for my language

• Well thats hard to say, but since you happen to only being in relationships with cheaters there might be a reason why you are attracting them in the frist place.

What Guys Said 2

• Or learn to fuck better

• Bro i tried everything , sex wasn't the problem we had enough, i was as nice i could, avoided fights, never shouted, never said 1 bad thing to any of my ex girlfriends. I used every oportunity to take her out somewhere but still they end up fucking another guy

• Everytime in the past I did that and i mean not in a agressive way it enden up as me being a asshole thats why i stopped. People used to say to me be nice and kind

• Hmm... let me think about this. I'll get back to you later today

• Maybe you should try a open relationship then