Why do people cheat?

I was cheated on my every rel.

32

What Girls Said 3

• It all really comes down to selfishness. People can give any reason but from any of those it always come down to someone doing something for their sole pleasure despite how it affects another person, which is selfishness.

• Because they are selfish and do not give a fuck about the feelings of others.

• They aren’t happy. A simple answer doesn’t exist.

• So its better to cheat then to try and talk about it or break up?

• I didn’t say that. Every situation is different.

• I never shouted at her, never said a single bad word, proposed to her, always suprised her with flowers, made her laugh and stod by her side even when she was wrong. Why would sje be unlucky

What Guys Said 2

• There are many reasons why one might cheat. One is the most obvious, they're not loyal, they're unhappy in their relationship but lack the balls to end it, they've been cheated on and don't think it's that big of a deal, or they are always making snap decisions without considering the consequences

• number of reasons and only the person that cheated on you knows the answer to why they did it to you

• Thats deep

• too right lol. there's plenty of just lovely gen women out there and its time now for you to leave the past and go find one ;)

• I left my past always and i always end up with s great relationshio at beginning