Girls, can you read this (especially starred part) and tell me if you've ever been in this situation with a break up? Were you still into the guy?

Girl I had been dating, went out 6-7 times over a span of 1-1.5 months. Typically hang out once every 1-1.5 weeks.

Her job is crazy busy and she has very hectic hours to the point of exhaustion for her.
We planned a night during the week. In the morning she texted two big paragraphs and said I could still come over. Then later that afternoon called it off because she was so drained. That Friday she was sick but said we should go to a pumpkin patch over the weekend. Saturday she was too sick and Sunday when I texted she didn't even mention our plans. Just that she felt better.

*I decided to call her and see what was up. I basically said it seems like in the past month or so we haven't hung out or you're too tired to do anything. She agreed and said she just doesn't have time and she could see how I feel that way. She likes her independence and spending time alone. (This was consistent throughout our time dating). I said I really like you and would like to hang out more, just trying to get us on the same page. She said she loves spending time, but maybe she just doesn't have time to date anyone. So I said maybe if we're not on the same page I should just date other girls. She understood and didn't want to give me false hope. She said she does really care about me and said I can still text her to do things. And that I have a great day and week. And that she did honestly like spending time with me. I just said I appreciate it. She said best of luck with Match (which I don't even use). I noticed a couple days later she deleted her account.

*I'm torn because she's always been honest with me. I really did like her, but I felt like I kept getting rescheduled on for that week so she didn't like me. I wish she would've backtracked and said yes let's hang out more. But she seemed accepting and understanding. I've been miserable because I'm questioning if I made the right decision. It's been 1.5 weeks and I haven't heard from her :(. I don't know if I should reach out or not.
+1 y
Also, what would be your reasons for not reaching out to the guy?
+1 y
Or is she just not interested at all?
1
0