Why did my ex block me after apologising to me for their part in the breakup?

After about 2 months of being broken up my ex sent me a message on facebook, which was them basically saying sorry for how they behaved leading up to the break up ( we broke up on holiday because we were arguing all the time and these arguments would get pretty bad and a lot of things were said) the apology did seem very sincere but after they apologised they blocked me straight away, why would they do that?

31

Most Helpful Girl

• They were probably afraid of what your response might be or afraid you might not respond at all. I've done things like that out of fear. Maybe, they will eventually unblock you.

Most Helpful Guy

• Maybe she was afraid that you would take her apology as an initial step in trying to reconcile and she did not want to deal with that.