My boyfriend cheated on me, what would you do?

So, my boyfriend and I are together for one year. He started cheating on me on January and he told me about that one month ago. He said that was my fault because I aborted in December and he was completely destroyed but I couldn't do differently. So here I am, I don't know how to react, asking for help... I really love him but I feel so angry and sad about what he did with others Girls...

1525

What Guys Said 25

• It's your body and your choice. I would have a talk with him first and if he cannot even admit that this is his fault, then breaking up with him is what you probably should do.

• Well its not a reason to cheat, he needs to work on himself by consulting someone or you need to find another guy.

• If he cheated, he is a bad person and doesn't deserve a good mate.
    If you aborted his kid without his agreement, you are also a bad person and don't deserve a good mate.

• Ditch him. He didn't deserve another chance to begin with but him making it your fault should eliminate all doubt that he's not the right guy for you.

• Dump his ass dude. The answer is obvious. I don't believe for a second that this is the reason he cheated. He's using that as a crutch.

• Wow... so he cheated to hurt you. a lot of guys like to run and leave the girls with the child. You don’t have a job does he work? Does he seem like a guy that would’ve stay regardless of everything else? You probably did the right thing. I always wanted kids though I would’ve just left you to find someone that does.

• His excuse is the worst possible.

www.thedumpguy.com/.../TDG-Logo3-resized.png

• Breakup now. His excuse for cheating is BS. That's a reason to breakup not to cheat. He is an ahole for blaming you. Dumps his sorry butt now it loose all self respect! He does not love you.!!

• NEXT!!
    Seriously, you're really going to put up with this?
    No, find someone that is is loyal and true - only the worst of the worst are not.

• Break up with him there's is no excuse to cheat. I know you love him but he's cheated once he will again so move on

• Advice is free, and people tend not to take it. So consider the cost of being with him. Are you willing to risk another pregnancy, or an std because of this guy? He didn't cheat in you because of your abortion, that's a cheap lie in my opinion. He cheated on you because he wanted to and he thought you would accept him as a victim. He is seriously trying to mess with your mind. So, how much are you willing to follow not follow good advice?

• "He didn't cheat on you because of your abortion, that's a cheap lie in my opinion."
      This, very accurate. Trying to shift the blame from himself onto her. He never HAD to cheat. So it's a poor excuse.

• He cheated on you, he doesn’t feel the same way you do. You have to recognize that and move on. I’m sorry you were bored that’s unfortunate

• Obviously you failed at being a good girlfriend. You aborted his baby? I'm shocked he didn't kick you to the curb immediately.

• If u really love him then its really gonna be tough to leave him... better ask him directly if he gonna continue that or he has stopped cheating on u. ? The best part is u didn't catch him , he admitted his deeds by his own... so ask him his future plans and love accordingly.. tc

• He fucked you over when you needed him the most. He sounds like a piece of shit and you should get him out of your life asap.

• leave him... he's an asshole. u aborting does explain what he did. he could have left u if he had a problem with that... deception is never justified

• Does this person add or subtract from you?

• I don't get it

• I'm done with this situation but I feel like I have to forgive him

• Forgiving him is good, but either you want the same thing or you don't.

• Terminate the relationship!.

• Leave

• Did you abort without talking to him first?

• I talked with him before it

• Even if she did it without his knowledge he could have chosen to just leave her.

• @lumos you are right. I was just trying to wrap my head around the situation, as to why he would think cheating was a good idea.

• Go sleeping with one of his friends.

• what do you mean you aborted?
    aborted a child?

• Yes I did...

• You're right

• when you are young life is intimidating... you're concerned where will the money come from?
      you will always persevere and the hard road is rewarding! i can promise you it's better than a life of ease actually that's where a lot of drama evolves.
      you take leaps of faith
      never have more faith in money than the bonds that hold you together
      most people talk about money and rating themselves and all the superficial elements that wrap around Real life. i rely on God. every failure also leads to some real intelligence to uncover.. never afraid. you might have lost that friend... you know he's probably feeling hurt imagining what that future what have been.. taking his frustration to do something immature again like get someone else pregnant

• Leave him. He's making it your fault for his bad habits. That ain't right

• find a new one

• Not enough information to actually answer the question right away, but, I'm sorry that he cheated on you, if that helps anything..

What Girls Said 15

• Hey girl it's not your fault at all! It's his fault because he's the one that cheated so he is in the wrong! I'm guessing you aborted the child that was his too. But maybe it was the best decision for both of you? Cheating is not the correct way of controlling emotions. I think you need to ask him why aborting a child made him cheat and why couldn't he speak to you about it instead of cheating? Also if you had the baby and the time wasn't right maybe you guys didn't have enough money or anything etc I am just guessing here social services could of got involved and the baby could of got taken away that would have made things worse. Deffintely speak to him and then make your decision from there if you still want to be with him! I know it's easy for me to say get rid of him but sometimes it's for the best letting things go to gain better things in life.

• I'd dump his sorry ass. To a degree I understand him being upset with the abortion but from a logical standpoint he should get over it, you have the right to decide what's best for you and your body. If that was too much for him he could have chosen to walk away, but he didn't. He decided to be a little drama queen instead and go behind your back. A guy like that doesn't deserve any of your attention.

• Break up with him. He is blaming you for his stupid decision, saying he cheated on you because of something you thought was the best choice for you. I understand that you love him, but he is just going to keep bringing up what you did and blame you for everything he does. He is going to keep hurting you.

• Thanks for answering...

• So he's been cheating for most of the relationship and blaming on an abortion? That was hard enough for you already. He sounds like shit. Throw his ass out

• I would say the relationship should end. Maybe it could be fixed if he owned up to doing something wrong but he is blaming his choices on you. And there is nothing you could have done. If someone is going to cheat they will find any "reason" to

• I'd break up with him because he clearly doesn't care about me or my feelings

• Take him to landfill and leave him there no excuse for cheating. He just looking for justification for his cheating.

• I'd move on

• Leave him. He's an idiot. Your abortion is not a reason for cheating. He should've handled it differently.

• Dump his sorry ass.

• What type the woman's he's had in chat?

• Break up with himthis relationship is very toxic

• Not saying I agree with this "abortion" thing. But it's your choice. Leave him is all I have to say. Once a cheater, always a cheater.

• You guys just don't work. He blamed you for HIS actions instead of talking about issues like an adult.

• "A cheat stays a cheater" break up!