Is it okay to continue a relation with someone who cheated on you?

ImrankhanImmu
I was in a relationship with this girl for like 4 years and then one day she happen to text me something which was meant to be for someone else but it came to me. That text seemed a bit suspicious and I started questioning her, she didn't respond to my query well and just disappeared from my life without any proper explanation. After six months she came back to me with an apology and also she admitted of cheating on me for one year. She cried a lot in front of me, said she was really sorry and wanted to get back with me. I did forgive her because I still love her and I always believed every human deserves to be forgiven if they repent no matter how deeply they hurt you after all we all make mistakes at some point of our life. Now the question is do I get back with her or just move on with my own life with no harsh feelings for her?
12
9