What makes you guys regret dumping an ex?

What would make a guy regret dumping his ex girlfriend and the way he treated her?

04

What Guys Said 4

• Enough time for the relationship to seem better than it was, wherein the positive characteristics of the relationship and SO are embellished and the negative aspects are seemingly less prominent, to have passed induces the regret of separation. For the treatment it’s the former plus time to mull over and view one’s own actions more objectively, to gain distance from it

• if all my next relationships are more of a failure

• Remembering 'good old times', or realizing I was wrong. Nothing else. No 'sex was good' or whatsoever. That's a dumb reason.

• I'd say if they treated someone badly they probably do regret it unless they're heartless, but as for regretting dumping someone it's fairly rare unless they dumped them because of a small thing that they only later realised was not that important

What Girls Said 0