My Boyfriend And I Broke Up Recently?

We both agreed to it because ikt was too stressful and it wasn't really feeling like a relationship anymore. He was going to live here, with his dad but his mum isn't letting him and if he doesn't have her consent his dad will be charged with kidnapping.
He said we can try again when he moves here in a year's time and he's said so many times he'll always love me and i make him so happy but in Ireland apparently people have sex the first time they meet and he's been going out a lot lately so I'm worried he never meant those things when he said them.

I really love him and i miss him so much but should I just let go of him completely? Or is it possible he really does love and he'll actually wait till we're together again?

02