Did he just use me for sex?

I was with this guy for a year and a half and we would always hangout and usually would end up doing sexual things we talked everyday tho not much about sex. Did he use me?

314

Most Helpful Guy

• Hey first of all I want you to know I like you and I'm not disrespecting you but simply answering your question. Yes he used you. You can credit yourself though because you must be really good with the sex stuff if it was a year and a half. Hey just realize us stupid guys always got to have that other girl somewhere in our mix.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't think he has another girl but I guess props to me for that sex stuff then 😂 if he kept me that long tho do you think he'll remember me?

• Of course he will. I remember every one of mine. He didn't become a dog to dog you out unfortunately all us guys whether they will admit it or not are like that. It doesn't mean we don't like you or we were trying to make you feel bad it's just the game baby. You chase and get and then you chase another and get. Hey if you want to call or text me I would love to see a picture of you. You sound like an awesome woman. Kenny B...3609208452. smile baby never let anyone get you down. Text me ok.

Most Helpful Girl

• You had premarital sex? Yes.
    It was always about sex? Yes.
    The dating term ended? Yes.
    He used you. But in all fairness, so did you. It doesn't matter how long you've been together. Men want's to date you because they want sex. period. It's always about intentions.

And if you feel used, then you got used. And nobody can tell you otherwise or make you feel different. It is their opinion. And this is my opinion on the matter.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • How could you say that? She enjoyed the sex part as well! Why do guys get blamed for all this, wasn't the sex consensual.. You both used each other... Not just him

• I'm not here to belittle you I'm here to help you. Even though I'm a virgin myself I'm also still a woman. And we women feel each other's hurt and pain that's why they call it woman's intuition. You don't have to pretend with me. I cannot tell you how to live your life but you have to learn to think better than this. Because it is your life and it is your choice and it won't be anybody else's fault for those choices but yours.

• You deserve better, so why you wasting your time with imbeciles who act like they don't know what they want and need? Don't Resort yourself to filth and don't Resort yourself for Less. Cuz if you ask for less than you would get what you ask for. And you won't get any more than what you ask for is worth.